More Chicago Fashion Focus Pictures

10.23.2010

I have always wanted to be caught up in the fabulous hoopla of Fashion Week and Chicag Fashion Focus week afforded me the opportunity. I am one tired fashion lover. Work is super busy, I've attended 3 shows, and had an unexpected night hosted by Ebony Magazine. Did I mention I still have to go to my real job? Hopefully next year I will be better prepared at burning the candle at both ends. But alas, enough about that.
StyleChicago.com presented the finale runway show, The Art of Fashion. This show boasted contemporary to couture Spring 2011 collections from Chicago designers, Lara Miller, Kirk James Collection, Paul Sisti, Lauren Lein, Borris Powell, Elda de la Rosa, Hector-Javier MonArrez, Lydia Wawrzyniak and Fraley Le.


Here are a few pictures I managed to take:



Lara Miller:





Lauren Lein:




Elda De La Rosa Couture:



Lydia Wawrzyniak:




1 comments:

temptu said...

I so love their dresses!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin