The Dilemma: My Fall 2010 Bag

10.12.2010

Hello Stylish Ones!


The hunt for my fall bag is on and I'm way behind schedule in choosing something. There are some amazing bags out this season and I’m tempted by them all. Too bad my budget isn’t in the position to buy them all. As always dear readers feel free to contribute to my handbag fund, lol!

All jokes aside, my bag needs are changing as many new and exciting opportunities come my way. In the past, I just required a bag to be designer and cute. Now I need functional, cute, and yes I still love a designer bag – I can’t help it. I’d also prefer a bag that I can carry across my body to keep my hands free as well as deter purse snatching. Safety first!

Here are a few bags that are in the running for my fall bag campaign:


Coach Madison Patent Leather Sophia Satchel - the red would be a nice pop of color during the drab fall & winter days.

Coach Madison Gathered Leather Sophia Satchel - the grooves give this style a bit of edge.

Hugo Boss Star Patent Handbag - Very cute. I saw this in person but I really need a bag that can go on my shoulder. I love the color too - I don't have any blue bags...

Tory Burch Verona. Doesn't the leather look buttery soft? Gorgeous color too!

So which bag should I get? Let me know what you think in the comments section! Thanks =)



5 comments:

The Cubicle Chick said...

Wow, such great bags! I prefer the first bag, the patent leather Coach or the last bag, the buttery brown Tory Birch. Either way, you will be fabulous! Love your taste in bags.

socialitedreams said...

The first coach is amazingly gorgeous!! that red is beautiful and i love a shiny patent leather. the hugo boss is quite bad ass too, so those are my choices (coach 1st)

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Eve B.P. said...

I love the Coach Madison Gathered Leather Sophia Satchel.. Its making me want one now. The color and size is perfect for fall.. I say get this one. :)

Evblogspot.com

Style and Sass said...

I love the red Coach bag personally, although I don't think you can go wrong with ANY of those fun handbags.

Have you ever looked at Miche bags? They are fun bags where you can change the outer shell of your bag instead of changing all of the "stuff" inside. They are a pretty great concept.

eyeadorepretty said...

i vote for the red Coach bag or the the Tory Burch. but all are very cute bags; i don't think you can go wrong with any of them :-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin