Currently Testing: Rapid Lash {Does it work???}

10.12.2010



I squealed with delight when I was contacted about sampling Rapid Lash Eyelash Renewal Serum and when it arrived a few weeks ago I couldn't wait to start using it. Rapid Lash has been on my product wish list for a while. My eyelashes are okay in length but the volume isn't there and I've grown tired of the misleading mascara ads where false lashes are used to sway poor innocent beauty junkies such as myself.

Rapid Lash claims:
  • Improved condition of your lashes
  • Healthier, Fuller, Appearing-Looking Eyelashes & Brows
  • Proteins and vitamins help replenish and fortify lashes & brows
I've been using Rapid Lash on my eyelashes every night for about two weeks. Stay tuned to find out if  Rapid Lash delivers!

For more information:
Rapid Lash



The Stylish Life was sent a complimentary product for review. There will be no form of compensation for a favorable review.


0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin