A Life of Style Mascara Review: Exceptionnel De Chanel Intense Volume & Curl

9.16.2008



Last month I signed up to be a part of Allure Experts Reader Panel. Of course I'm overly excited about the opportunity to test products and give my feedback. The first item I received was Exceptionnel De Chanel Intense Volume and Curl Mascara. I curled my lashes this morning and began applying this luxury mascara. I haven't used a Chanel mascara in over five years...mainly because what I pay for one tube of high end mascara I can buy two lipglosses from MAC, Clinique, or Philosophy.

Honestly I can't say I'm loving the Exceptionnel De Chanel. My lashes have no volume and the curl is hardly worth mentioning. I got MUCH better results from Maybelline Colossal Volum Express. :(

This mascara is $28 plus tax and it fell way short of giving me extravagantly, lush, sexy lashes. I say save your $28+ for gas money, a latte, and a less costly mascara.

1 comments:

MMM said...

I had the same experience. I won't be buying the full size.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin