A Life of Style Product Review: Spa Aquatique Marine Energizing Mist

9.25.2008

Last night to kick off my newly revived at home pampering routine, I washed my face with Cetaphil Facial Cleanser for Normal to Oily skin and applied Queen Helene Mint Julep mask.

While the mask was drying I watched Access Hollywood and caught up on the latest tinseltown happenings. I left the mask on twenty minutes then rinsed with warm water. After the mask was all rinsed away, I spritzed my face with Spa Aquatique Marine Reenergizing Mist.

Spa Aquatique Marine Energizing Mist was an impulse purchase while I was waiting in an extremely long line at Walgreens last year. I adore this mist because I can really feel it tightening my pores, it has a fresh, clean scent, and there's no sticky residue left behind.

The mist is very light so you can still apply your moisturizer and makeup without feeling as though you have tons of product on your face. I'm going to keep this in my bag and use it as needed throughout the day.

If your skin is oily, this is a great product to use. It costs $20 but before making that investment ask the beauty consultant for a few sample packets.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin