A Life of Style Product Review: Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons

9.29.2008

Last Friday was the end of a brutal work week. All I wanted to do was come home, put my feet up, stuff my face, and watch the debate. Of course things never work out as planned and I ended up having to run an errand that took me clear across town. Traffic was bananas and I wasn't exactly sure where I was going. My tension level was at an all time high. I made it home fifteen minutes before the debate began.

I used those fifteen minutes wisely - I took a shower, lol. Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons is all that and a bag of chips (I used to love that expression, lol).

The body wash feels like pure silk on the skin and the micro beads are gentle but very effective. It smells divine too. I've used all the other Olay body washes but this is by far the best of the collection.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin