Little Black Dress...Wines

9.08.2008



I went to the grocery store Saturday afternoon and after I had all the items on my list, I wandered around the store to see what else would catch my eye. I spotted Little Black Dress Wines and thought they were too cute. I chose the Pinot Grigio. I'm a white wine and chardonnay girl. Red wines give me the worst headaches so I steer clear of them. But I digress, when I got home I hopped online to get more information on LBD Wines. It was a brave move on my part to purchase a wine I've never tasted before but as usual I was swayed by savvy marketing and packaging, lol.
I haven't cracked my wine open yet but I promise when I do I'll tell you guys all about it ;)

Pictures courtesy of:

















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah....Vino!!

Trendy Socialite said...

Hey! Check out my latest blog post. Your blog was nominated as a blog that I love =) http://hauteandhair.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-love-your-blog.html

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin