A Life of Style Product Review: Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara

8.21.2008

I purchased The Colossal Volum' Express mascara from CVS on Monday and I've been testing it out all this week.

This is a WINNER in my book. It gave me lots of volume, doesn't irritate my eyes, hasn't flaked, and best of all NO CLUMPS. The brush is pretty big which I like and I have no problems getting all my lashes with 2 to 3 coats. I wanted this mascara in Glam Black but they were all out so I got Classic Black which seems plenty dark to me. I curl my lashes before applying and I love the volume I get as a result. Colossal Volum' has replaced both my favorite Cover Girl mascaras, Lash Exact and Volume Exact, both of them irritate my eyes something terrible :(

And another major plus about Colossal is that my lashes aren't left hard. I hate mascaras that make your lashes hard and bristle like.

Colossal Volum' was on sale at CVS this week for $4.99 with an instant saving of $2.00 with your Extra Care card and I had a $1.00 Extra Buck coupon so I paid $2.19 with tax. That's my type of beauty buy ;)

Have you tried Colossal Volum'? What did you think of it?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also was amazed by this mascara! I usually spend tons of money on different mascaras from Sephora, which include Diorshow and BadGal Lashes. However, I feel that this is the best and I no longer have to spend the big bucks for my lashes. Good job Maybelline!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin