The Trench Gets Edgy

3.09.2011

The Burberry Prorsum Gabardine Studded-Trench from the Spring 2011 collection needs to be in my closet. The always classic double-breasted trench gets revamped with gold studs and a leather belt. Absolutely HAUTE!!
The coat costs $3,595.00. I wonder if there are plans to whip up a knock off version. If you are feeling crafty, I suppose you could take last year's trench and add your own studs.

Isn't it gorgeous?


R&B singer and Laker wife, Monica wore her Burberry trench 
to support hubby Shannon Brown at last nights game.   


Why is high end fashion so out of my budget? Why do I ALWAYS like the expensive, pretty things?? Will someone buy this coat for me? I'll be forever grateful *smile*




1 comments:

TrendySocialite said...

I think a crafty person could make something as much on trend as this. I'm not over the top in love with this jacket, but it's cute. Sidenote: Not a fan of Monica's hair in that picture LOL

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin