Shopping: Spring/Summer 2011

3.29.2011

Despite the fact that Chicago just refuses to warm up, I am putting the finishing touches on my spring/summer fashion list. My shopping budget is small this year because there are a few trips I plan to take and I have a lot of unworn clothes I purchased last year. I am an admitted clothes hoarder; I’ll buy something cute, hang it in my closet and forget about it.

Sunday night I moved a lot of forgotten items to the front of my closet, removed the tags, and added them to my wardrobe tracking spreadsheet. That was two hours of my life that I’ll never see again… After that task, I was able to finalize my shopping list.

My List:
  • Wide leg jeans from the Gap – Loving this 70s style that is so hot right now
  • Neutral color wedges
  • Striped tees – white w/ navy stripes, white w/ red stripes, white w/ black stripes, white w/ gray stripes - A must have for nautical ensembles and to mix with floral prints!
  • A neutral Birken-esque bag
  • Lightweight abstract and/or floral tunics
  • A Grecian style Maxi dress
  • Denim jacket

Gap Wide Leg Trouser Jeans

Benck Wedges - Aldo

Iveans Wedges - Aldo

Dalpe handbag - Aldo
Tellis handbag - Aldo

Rachel Pally Grecian inspired maxi dress


What's on your spring/summer shopping list?




0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin