Sunday night I moved a lot of forgotten items to the front of my closet, removed the tags, and added them to my wardrobe tracking spreadsheet. That was two hours of my life that I’ll never see again… After that task, I was able to finalize my shopping list.
- Wide leg jeans from the Gap – Loving this 70s style that is so hot right now
- Neutral color wedges
- Striped tees – white w/ navy stripes, white w/ red stripes, white w/ black stripes, white w/ gray stripes - A must have for nautical ensembles and to mix with floral prints!
- A neutral Birken-esque bag
- Lightweight abstract and/or floral tunics
- A Grecian style Maxi dress
- Denim jacket
|Gap Wide Leg Trouser Jeans|
|Benck Wedges - Aldo|
|Iveans Wedges - Aldo|
|Dalpe handbag - Aldo|
|Tellis handbag - Aldo|
|Rachel Pally Grecian inspired maxi dress|
What's on your spring/summer shopping list?