Shoe-La-La {Wish I was a little bit taller edition}

3.17.2011

My mind is all set for SPRING. I've been working on my SPRING style inspiration board, now if the weather would hurry up and work with me, all would be right in my world!

My feet are dying to be set free from constricting shoes and boots. I'm a peep toe and sandal loving lady.

During my online window shopping this week, I fell in shoe-love with Krugh from Aldo.


Heel: 5'5" and Platform: 1.25"

That's a lot of heel and I am up for the challenge. If I wear those, I'll be close to 5'8". A trip to Aldo to test walk these lovelies is in order for the weekend ;)






4 comments:

Earlybird said...

I also can't wait for Spring! Alas, I live in Western Canada so if you wear open toed shoes any time before June, you're taking a big risk. :)
Those shoes are most definitely awesome.

socialitedreams said...

wow, those are SO cute and girly....just adore them...great thick heel, pretty design, colors taht will go with tons of outfits <3

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Literary Marie said...

Not too crazy about that thick heel, but so ready for peep toes. Oh, how I miss thee.

The Cubicle Chick said...

I could so see you wearing these. They aren't my style, but I think they are cute and perfect for spring. I am so ready to rock some open toed shoes!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin