Summertime Smooth

5.25.2010

sally hansen
Hot sunshine and summer like temps have arrived in Chicago and the time has come to get our skin nice and smooth to the touch. Sally Hansen’s Spray-On Shower-Off foam is my new favorite hair removal product. I use it on my arms. Yes, I have hairy arms and I’m sure I’m not the only woman in the world with this problem. Am I???? C'mon! Where my she-wolves at?

Just spray the foam onto your arms or gams, let it sit for a few minutes and spray off. Ta-da! Smooth and totally hair free arms and legs. Score!!

I follow up with Aveeno Positively Smooth Moisturizing Lotion. This lotion claims to help you shave less often. Stay tuned. A full review is coming soon.

Keep it smooth (and hair free) this summer ladies!


For more information:


Sally Hansen Spray On Shower Off

Aveeno Positively Smooth Lotion




Disclaimer: This review contains a product that was purchased with my own money.

2 comments:

Lakish said...

I can't tell you how many times I've burned myself with this product...or any other Sally Hansen product for that matter! So glad to know that you're having success with it.

I have hairy arms too. I thought I was the only one that shaved both my arms and legs, lol!

Kim {The Stylish Life} said...

Lakish your skin must be really sensitive. Have you tried Aveeno's hair removal cream? It's really gentle.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin