Hump Day Haul

5.12.2010

Happy Hump Day Guys!!!! My day has been pretty fabulous and I hope yours was too. I engaged in a little retail therapy today. Surprisingly I didn't buy any clothes (shocking), just accessories and some other cute stuff. Sometimes all you need are new accessories to enhance what you already have in your closet.

Without further hesitation... I present, my HUMP DAY HAUL. Enjoy and let me know what you think =)
Various rings from Forever 21 - sorry about the pic quality. I used my BlackBerry camera.

Another ring from F21, some notecards from Marshalls that were marked down to $1.50
(I REALLY need to write people, lol), Essie nail polish in Shorty Pants, the necklaces I got from F21.


1 comments:

Raijean of Swa-Rai.com said...

I love it...which Forever 21 did you go to??

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin