Sportiqe Boutique: Go Bulls!

5.11.2011

Cute tee! I could see myself wearing it if I watched the games...
This is the first time I have ever posted anything sports related on my blog. I am that girl whose eyes glaze over when people talk sports, teams, players, and games. The Chicago Bulls are currently on a winning streak and yes, I just found that out a few days ago. The Bulls won last night too, so show off your team spirit with Sportiqe Apparel as the Bulls try to bring the championship trophy back to Chicago.

Sportiqe Apparel makes sitting courtside the ultimate sports fashion statement with original vintage-inspired graphic tees on the softest fabrics. Sportiqe co-founder, Jason Franklin, is a Chicago native and die-hard Bulls fan—so much so that spent his teen years as a ball boy for the Bulls in the 90’s when Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman and of course Michael Jordan led the team to victory. So, get ready to sport some hometown pride with Sportiqe’s comfy, cool styles that even a Hawks fans can appreciate.

Sportiqe Apparel starts at $28 is available at every NBA Stadium, Bloomingdale’s and online at http://www.sportiqeboutiqe.com/



Go


Team

Go!!!!!






0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin