Sex and the City: Complete Collection DVD (Deluxe Edition)

5.19.2011

I need to own the complete collection of Sex and the City or the void in my life will remain empty.
Sex and the City is my absolute favorite series. I have seen every episode and I watch the reruns. If I'm channel surfing and find a marathon, all is right in my world.

When I got the DVD of the first movie, I watched it the entire weekend and I am not ashamed to admit that I watch the movie at last twice a month.

I am still completely obsessed with Sex and the City series, movies, and books. This collection is at the top of my Christmas 2011 list. Family and friends that may read this, you do not have to wait until Christmas to get this for me ;-)



Image courtesy of HBO Store





0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin