Drugstore Gem: Lumene Time Freeze Eye Perfecting Treatment

5.17.2011

Lately I have noticed puffiness underneath my eyes which means I am not getting enough rest or old age *gasp* is sneaking up on me. I believe in fighting the signs of aging. My current under eye puffiness will be a temporary problem. I'm okay with getting older but I'll be darned if I start to look older.

Enter Lumene Time Freeze Eye Perfecting Treatment. I picked this up last week during one of my CVS trips. Lumene products are affordable, gentle and effective. I am very impressed with this eye treatment.


The treatment promises to diminish puffiness and firm the skin all around the eyes. You apply it beneath your eyes and to the lids. The ingredients include Lumene's ever present Arctic Heather, plant proteins, and Metabiotics Resveratrol. Like all Lumene products this product contains over 95% natural ingredients.

Doe foot applicator
After my first use, I noticed immediately how the skin beneath my eyes became firmer and the normal puffiness disappeared. I use it twice a day and I have seen a real difference around my eyes. The treatment costs $19.99 and I had a $6 in Extra Care bucks that I used towards my purchase. Gotta love CVS Extra Care Card and their Beauty Club. Time Freeze Eye Perfecting Treatment is definitely one to add to your product arsenal!





0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin