Haute Bag Lady Bag of The Week: Dooney & Bourke Florentine

5.09.2011

Dooney & Bourke is trying very hard to woo me back into a bag affair with them and the Florentine satchel may be just the bag to tempt me...
Satchels are my favorite style of bag and this is by far one of the best that I have seen in a while. The vachetta leather and rich natural color look amazing in the pictures. I love that the bag has very few details. There is no logo plastered all over the bag, nothing dangling, no excessive buckles, zippers, and other useless elements that I have seen in bags recently. This is just a fabulous leather bag in a great neutral color that can work with a variety of looks.

The Florentine costs $358 which is a great investment because Dooney & Bourke bags last for many years.

I just may break down and make this my spring/summer bag. What do my bag ladies think of this week's Haute Bag?











 












pictures courtesy of Nordstrom


6 comments:

TrendySocialite said...

I really like this one. And they do last forever, so the cost per wear will be minimal. That's a good investment...

Kim {The Stylish Life} said...

Yeah this bag needs to be in my life. Off to order!

Star said...

i haven't bothered looking at a Dooney & Bourke in years, but that bag is nice. D&B might be about to make a comeback

Kim {The Stylish Life} said...

I was a die hard D&B girl in high school and my first 1 year of college. I haven't paid much attention to the brand until recently.

Minister of Style said...

Yeah, it's wooing me right now as I type! Love. it!

Nikia Jefferson said...

I've been eyeing this bag since before it was even available online. It is such a classic shape and we all know that Dooney leather only gets better with time.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin