Almost Threw In The Towel...

5.05.2011

Several times last week and at least three times this week, I came very close to deleting my blog. There are so many demands on my time that I can't give this blog the time and attention it needs. I'm under a LOT of stress and pressure at work which leaves me in the worst mood Monday through Friday. Oh and did I mention, I'm COMPLETELY drained at the end of each day? I wish working in an office was as hilarious as the TV shows make it seem.

I decided to yet again try and make a go of this blog. I cannot allow my job to take over my entire life. There is so much I want to do and so many areas that I want to branch out into that I feel as if I'm sabotaging myself if I don't at least try harder to do my own thing.

So don't give up on me. I'm here trying to find balance and keep from losing my cool on the job (i.e. go postal).

All new posts starting Monday... Stay tuned ;-)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

Just found your blog and I love it! Went back through some of your older posts and enjoyed your postings. Glad you didn't throw in the towel!

April

Literary Marie said...

Don't give up.

The Cubicle Chick said...

We all have our times when we want to abandon our dreams. But nothing good comes easy. Find your passion again and let it lead you to your blog and your dreams of perusing your desired career.

I support you sis!

Chandra @ShiftC said...

Hey, Kim!
I'm glad you're sticking it out. I know how you feel. Full time teaching meshed with attempting to full time blog just doesn't work. I went on a month long hiatus last month. I blogged again recently, but I do know the strains of the blogosphere/real life.

Keep going, girl!

Chandra
@ShiftC

Tishhawk said...

Don't delete it, even if you have to take a break you can always come back to it. It's YOUR blog so there are no rules, do what u can when u can, maybe u can queue some post on the weekend to post during the week. Don't give up!

Kim {The Stylish Life} said...

April, thanks so much for your comment. Glad you found my little cyberhome.

LMarie, I will NOT give up. I'll keep pressing on...

Danyelle, Thanks girl. I really appreciate the encouragement.

Chandra, Thanks. I just wish we had an extra 3 or 4 more hours in the day to pursue our dreams, lol.

Tishhawke, you are so right, there are no rules. I just need to find ways to get this blog where I want it.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin