I'd Rather Be Blogging...

3.07.2008

Hey Fabulous People!

Work has been extremely busy - so busy that after looking at a computer all day for work, I don't even want to glance in the general direction of my laptop when I get home.

I plan to get my blogging mojo back this weekend with a few posts.

What's up with all the new products in the drug stores? Last weekend I went to CVS to pick up my allergy medicine and I spent an extra fifteen minutes tossing a few products in my basket. The drugstore brands are really stepping up their lines with some gorgeous collections and accompanying ads. Now if they would just put the new products on their websites...(Hey L'Oreal and Maybelline, I'm talking about you guys!!!!) What's really going on with the websites people????


0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin