Nordstrom's Ten Things: Global & Glam

3.15.2008



Nordstrom is my absolute favorite store. I love the shopping experience. The sales staff is by far the best in retail business, I've never encountered a rude person in the nine years I have been shopping there.

I was on Nordstrom's website today shopping for jeans and reading their blog, From the Floor. I went back to the homepage and saw Ten Things to add a glamourous, global twist to your look. The list has nine items I am sure to incorporate into my look. I will not be a part of the gladiator sandal trend. Those sandals are a major no-no for me. I don't like them and I don't care how many times I see them this season; I won't own a pair. They do nothing for my feet or legs.

What items from the list are must haves for you?



pictures courtesy of Nordstrom.com

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin