Unpacking & Settling In...

3.25.2008

The picture below is a much neater version of my life right now. I moved into my new place last Friday and was planning to get unpacked and organized over the weekend. Things never go according to plan (how I hate that!!!)

I was so sick on Friday that I just wanted a warm blanket to lay under. I found the warm blanket and stayed under it the entire weekend taking medicine, clutching a box of tissues, and sleeping like a baby. Needless to say my apartment is still a sea of boxes and luggage as far as the eye can see. :(

Hopefully this weekend I'll have my cable, phone, and internet connection up and running.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new place!! I understand...when I move it takes aleast a good month before I'm unpacked good.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin