Press Play: Janet Jackson Dream Street

2.02.2011


As everyone knows by now I am seeing my idol, the fabulous Janet Jackson in 34 days. My excitement level is ridiculous so imagine what I will be like on March 8th?

Wednesday posts are Press Play so from now until the concert, I'll be featuring various Janet videos.

Dream Street was Janet's very FIRST music video from the album of the same name. The year was 1984, fashion can best be described as a nightmare, and I was a music obsessed little girl. I sang Dream Street so much, I'm pretty sure my parents wanted to drive me there and leave me on the curb, lol!

Enjoy!!!










1 comments:

socialitedreams said...

eeep, i'm so excited too! i go on the 7th :D it's going to be amazing


Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin