Been Gone So Long...

2.01.2011

Hello Cuties & Hotties!

I'm back! I had a little setback last week which made me sit down for a few days. Let me tell you how much can change within a few hours. Last Tuesday I was at work, doing my usual duties, watching the clock, lamenting how badly I wanted the day to end, etc.. I'm eating an apple and then the room appeared to go by 90mph, it felt like the walls were closing in on me, I got extremely nauseous, and had shortness of breath. Another Vertigo attack. I was diagnosed last May with Vertigo and since then I have had two attacks.

My coworkers panicked and someone called 911 which I did not want them to do. As quickly as an attack comes on, it typically ends within a few minutes or hours. There was no convincing them not to call and before I knew it I was being placed on a stretcher and lifted into the back of an ambulance. Great. Here's where it gets fun kids, I spent SEVEN HOURS at the hospital being poked, questioned, and had every doctor putting their finger in my face telling me to follow with just my eyes. I was tired, dizzy, starving, and pretty annoyed. There is not much that can be done for Vertigo. I was given some medicine and held against my will for another few hours. I wanted to go home. The after effects of Vertgo can be debilitating. The days following an attack can leave you with a severe headache and extreme exhaustion. When I got home, I thought I was feeling better, so I decided to do a couple loads of laundry and clean up. Bad. Decision. I know when I've been beat so I went to bed. Of course, I woke up with a massive headache and just getting up to make breakfast was too much work. Here I am a week later feeling much better. Did you miss me? Just smile and say yes, lol! Thanks. I missed you all too. Now back to the business of style...

 

3 comments:

Nikia Jefferson said...

I didn't know all of that was going on with you. Sorry to hear that. I'm glad you're feeling better now! And of course we missed you. :)

Kendra said...

So glad you are okay! I was worried about you! I told you not to do that laundry *wags finger* ;)

Kim {The Stylish Life} said...

Thanks ladies!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin