I Die!!!! Rachel Zoe's Lookbook

2.09.2011

Rachel Zoe is at the top of my list of favorite fashion and style phenomenons. I am crazy about her ability to mix high end vintage with contemporary fashions to create an eclectic yet glamourous style that she completely owns. She is all types of fierce in my opinion.

The Rachel Zoe Collection, an upscale contemporary line will be in Nordstrom and Bloomingdales this fall. If I have to, I will eat cereal and brown bag my lunch to afford a few pieces. I nearly screamed at work when I saw the lookbook was online. As over the top as Rachel Zoe's day-to-day style can be at times, I am a little surprised at how chic yet subdued her debut collection is, but I love what I see.

Here are my favorite looks:
 
Very classic Rachel Zoe look minus a ton of accessories.


Loving the 70s style secretary blouse!
 


Must. Get. The. Bag.

You can check out the entire collection here






0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin