Creme of Nature Argan Oil Replenishing Sheen Spray

1.02.2011


Creme of Nature's Argan Oil Replenishing Sheen Spray has been a wonderful replacement for my beloved Moroccan Oil Luminious Spray.
I absolutely adore the entire collection of Moroccan Oil hair products. My hair stylist uses the shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, and the oil. At home I use the oil and I was using the spray until the nozzle popped off and was lost forever. So frustrating! The can was more than half full which made me even more upset.

I decided to try Creme of Nature's Argain Oil Sheen while in Walgreens. The smell was almost identical to the Moroccan Oil spray and it was $15+ cheaper. I love it! Great scent. Long lasting shine and it doesn't weigh my hair down. This is definitely a win-win for my hair!

Photo









1 comments:

the beautynista said...

WOW....it "replaced" your Morrocan... I may have to try this out

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin