The 30-Faux Birthday Contest

1.07.2011


I'm celebrating my 30-faux birthday this Sunday and just like last year, I'm having a a contest:

Three prizes for three lucky winners!!!
  1. $25 Sephora Gift Card
  2. $25 Gap Gift Card
  3. $25 B&N Gift Card
Here are the rules:
  • Like The Stylish Life's Facebook page click here. You have until Monday, January 10th, 11:59 p.m. CST to like the FB page.
  • Post a message on the wall.
That's all folks! Three winners will be chosen via Random.org and announced next week! And if you already follow the Facebook page you are automatically entered ;-)



2 comments:

Raijean of Swa-Rai.com said...

I have been a fan..give me all 2 prizes..lmao!

according2dmarie said...

Please add me to the contest!
According2dmarie.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin