I am on board and I hope all of you will join as well. My diet is really poor so I take a lot of vitamins and supplements to balance it all out. I'm sure my thinking is inaccurate but until I can discipline myself to eat a lot better the vitamins and supplements will have to suffice.
My HSB 2010 plan:
- Decrease the amount of coffee I drink. Instead of my daily beloved Grande Non-Fat, No Whip, White Mocha from Starbucks, I'll make a cup of green tea.
- Cut back on the red meat.
- Drink 3 liters of water a day.
- Start taking yoga again. I used to take a yoga class every Saturday but I slacked off.
- Instead of reaching for the cookies, chips, or candy (and some days I have all three) choose a piece of fruit.
- Weekly steam facials.
- Eat breakfast everyday.
- 30 to 45 minutes of quiet time a day. Cut the phones, the tv, and the iPod off. Log off the internet and enjoy the quiet while reading, journaling, or praying. Good mental health is important too.
So are you ready to get Healthy, Sexy, and Beautiful in 2010?If you're on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/Stylish_Living (that's me)
#HealthySexyBeautiful1010 (to join the HSB2010 discussion)
For more information:
Mischo Beauty's HSB 2010 Challenge