Haute Bag Lady Bag of the Week

1.25.2010

This week's Haute Bag Lady pick is the Louis Vuitton NeverFull PM in Damier Ebene Canvas.

Isn't she gorgeous! I love, love, love, Louis Vuitton. Lately I'm more partial to the Damier Ebene print. The NeverFull is the ideal luxury tote, perfect for work, travel, and weekend errands. Its a classic style in a classic print that would work with a variety of outfits.

This haute bag is $700.00. A great investment to make if the price is within your budget because you'll have the bag forever.


Check out the world of Louis Vuitton



2 comments:

Amanda Allison said...

I have the NeverFull in Monogram Canvas. That bag is my life! It holds everything I could ever want and/or need. I use it for school, travel - pretty much any occasion. I'll never have to buy another tote again.

Kim {The Stylish Life} said...

@AmandaAllison: I want the NeverFull so badly. I'm saving up for it. I need a really good all purpose tote plus I'ma major LV luvah, lol

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin