A Life of Style: Smell Pretty

1.14.2009


I'm a major fragrance addict. The top of my dresser is filled with a wide assortment of perfumes and the matching lotions or body creams. I layer my scent for the full scentual experience, lol!

Ralph Lauren Romance has been my favorite fragrance since it debuted in 1999. As much as I love the smell goods, I've never declared a signature scent. I have too many favorites to be loyal to just one fragrance but I think I may have found the one...for now. Ralph Lauren Romance Always Yours is all that. It's sexy, vibrant, sensual, and pretty all at once.

According to the ad, Ralph Lauren Romance Always Yours is the essence of eternal romance. The fragrance has notes of the iconic sun goddess rose, sensual musk, freesia, ginger, lotus flower, day lily, white violet, patchouli, and oakmoss. After spritzing it on while at Nordstrom (my second home) last week, I had to own it. I've been wearing my new love for the past five days and I smell fabulous if I do say so myself.

If you're looking for a new scent, stop by Sephora, Nordstrom, or Bloomingdales and give Ralph Lauren Romance Always Yours a whiff.



0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin