A Life of Style: 2009 Skin Care Revamp

1.17.2009




Buenos Dias Beautiful People!

So in 2009 I'm really trying to take my skincare game to the next level. I recently invested in a Conair Facial Sauna for at home steam treatments and facials. I can't wait to begin making it a part of my weekly skincare regimen and of course I'll post my reviews here.

Last month I received Liz Earle skincare products from my friend and I added the pretty box to my jam packed product shelf vowing to use them soon (of course more products were added to the shelf and the Liz Earle box was soon covered and pushed towards the back). While I was cataloging and reorganizing my products last night the Liz Earle box surfaced! I had one of those Homer Simpson "Doh!!!" moments and opened the box to get familiar with the products...again.

Inside the box:
**Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - a concentrated cream cleanser with almond milk, rosemary, chamomile and eucalyptus oil. Smells divine!!!!
** Two Pure Muslin Cloths - 100% cotton muslin cloth. This cloth is used with the Cleanse z& Polish Cleanser. Better than any wash cloth I've EVER used.
**Instant Boost Skin Tonic - organic aloe vera, calendula, rose-scented geranium, cucumber, and natural vitamin E. This toner is amazing. Great scent and it's alcohol free!!!!
**Superskin Moisturizer - this moisturizer is geared towards aging/mature dry skin so I won't be using it.
**Superskin Concentrate - an intense night-time treatment with 100% pure plant oils.

I sat down to read the accompanying product guide and then got down to the business of using the cleanser, toner, and serum. I think I have found my night time skin care regimen. I'll report back in a week to let you guys the results. But I can tell you all that after one use, I'm very impressed ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin