A Life of Style: Milani Lip Mixer Color Shine & Shimmer Gloss

1.07.2009

Milani Lip Mixer Color Shine & Shimmer Gloss in Lip Mix 702 is a gorgeous gloss.

Inside the tube are three layers - the bottom layer is the conditioning color, the middle layer contains high shine polymers, and the top layer has reflective pearls. Pull the wand through all three layers and you get a pretty mix of color, shine, and glitz.

Lip Mix 702 is the most perfect nude gloss I have come across in a very long time. My local Walgreens had some new beauty displays up today and the Milani just caught my eye. Lip Mixer just looks so sparkly in the tube - it mesmerized me, lol.

I wore it with my MAC Cork Lip Liner and it looked great. You know how some glittery glosses have a slightly rough texture due to the glitter? None of that here. The gloss goes on very smooth and is quite moisturizing.

And after one day of wear, I feel safe in stating, this is now my favorite lip gloss.

You can find Milani Cosmetics at CVS, Walgreens, and Target. It cost $6.29 - a fab gloss at a wallet friendly price ;)

www.milanicosmetics.com

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin