A Life of Style: When One Door Closes...

12.09.2008

One week ago today, my position along with 30+ others were phased out. The reason? You guessed it...the awful economy. I worked for a nonprofit healthcare association that has not been doing so well fiscally. I saw the writing on the wall when they cancelled the holiday party and told us that we were not getting bonuses.

I may be out of work but I have so much to be thankful for. My job did not define me. This is just another step in my journey. My spirits have remained very upbeat.

So I've gone from being a Recessionista to a Pink Slip Fashionista, lol. Trust me I plan to stay on top of my makeup and style game.
Stay Fabulous,
Kim aka The Pink Slip Fashionista

1 comments:

Mischo Beauty said...

Love your spirit- you'll be just fine! New Year = New Opportunities = New You! Please keep us updated on how things are going... :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin