Did you get everything you wanted? Any gifts leave you scratching your head in confusion? LOL!
My Christmas joy was cut short because of an evil headache that took hold of me. As the day wore on, the headache became worse. I was at my mom's house and not in the best of moods. I suffer from headaches quite a bit and the last thing anyone wants on a holiday is a freaking headache from hell. But, I digress. My gifts were greatly appreciated and that's what I enjoy most. I love giving gifts. I was very pleased by what I received, there were some surprises and I do enjoy a good surprise.
So here's my 2008 Christmas Gift Haul:
- 450 thread count sheet set in pale gray (but the color looks more silver to me)
- 600 thread count sheet set in pale lilac
- Jensen iPod Docking Digital Music System (LOVING this!!!!!!)
- Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker
- 2 cookbooks
- Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual
- Style A to Zoe (I already have this so I may exchange it or do a giveaway here.)
- * Marilyn Monroe tote bag (cute, huh?)
* The Fashion Book
- * Candles from Yankee Candle Company
- * Nordstrom gift cards (2)
* Victoria's Secret gift card