A Life of Style: Christmas Gift Haul

12.28.2008

Hey Beautiful People!!!! How was your holiday? I hope you all had a great time time celebrating with family and friends.

Did you get everything you wanted? Any gifts leave you scratching your head in confusion? LOL!

My Christmas joy was cut short because of an evil headache that took hold of me. As the day wore on, the headache became worse. I was at my mom's house and not in the best of moods. I suffer from headaches quite a bit and the last thing anyone wants on a holiday is a freaking headache from hell. But, I digress. My gifts were greatly appreciated and that's what I enjoy most. I love giving gifts. I was very pleased by what I received, there were some surprises and I do enjoy a good surprise.

So here's my 2008 Christmas Gift Haul:

* Victoria's Secret gift card




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think someone is trying to tell you something with that slow cooker and those cookbooks!!! lol!!

Kim {The Stylish Life} said...

You think? LOL! I made a pot roast yesterday and it was very good. And that's saying something b/c I am kitchen challenged!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin