Product Review: The FitFlop

4.09.2008

Recently, I was given a great opportunity to try a pair of FitFlops.
Last summer, I swore off traditional flip flops because they caused a lot of aches and pains. I refused to wear them for long periods of time and began wearing them after getting a pedicure only. Flip flops are the devil, lol. Enter the FitFlop
In my opinion the FitFlop is a comfortably sweet alternative to the traditional flip flop. I found while trying it out, that my legs didn't ache after walking in them for more than an hour, my feet weren't sore, and the cushioning is what I loved best. This summer, I highly recommend getting a pair of FitFlops. Just be sure to order one size down from what you normally wear because they seem to run big. And if you need more convincing to try FitFlops check out these seven benefits: http://www.thefitflop.com/benefits.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin