Oh Smashbox, You're So Fabulous

4.13.2008

My latest obsession is Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss. Out of all the lip glosses I have ever used Smashbox is now my favorite. I have three of these glosses in each formula:

Sheer Color: Illume

True Color:Pout

Full Color: 35MM



For a gloss to be in my top five favorites it has to be non sticky, moisturizing, and give an ample amount of color. I went to Sephora two weeks ago to purchase one new lip gloss and walked out with three! They've been in my purse ever since. My favorite of the three is Illume. I love the way it shimmers and it's a great nude when paired with a nude lip liner. Pout is the perfect pink. I really think it's a universally flattering shade. In the tube the shade looks a little Pepto Bismal-ish, but really the color is very pretty on. 35MM is a lovely everyday shade. I'm anxious to hit Sephora and try the three new colors in the Desert Chic collection.

Let me know if you have tried Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin