6 Random Things About Me

4.04.2008

Jamie at Rural Glamour tagged me...Thanks Girly!


6 Random Things About Me:
  1. I'm 5'3" tall and weigh 118 lbs.
  2. When I was 15, I had a serious crush on Al B. Sure! I would have killed a dead tree for that man, lol!
  3. I am not a morning person. I just need my S'bucks and some quiet time in order for my day to go well. Do.Not.Talk.To.Me. before 8:00 a.m.
  4. Love Jones is my favorite movie of all time.
  5. I can't stop buying lip gloss. I purchased two glosses last week and no telling what I'm going to buy in the weeks to come!
  6. Three drinks is my limit.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You sound so tiny in size!!

Three drinks? A trip to da Dirty Souf' will change all that.:)

Kim {The Stylish Life} said...

LOL! I wear a size 0/2 so I'm a lightweight. Anymore than three drinks and I'm EVERYBODY'S friend, lmbo!

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

a crush on Al B Sure! too! He had such the sweetest baby face... and yeah, still have his music on my iTunes :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin