The Little Black Dress

4.25.2008

The little black dress is a chameleon of sorts. It can be accessorized a number of ways so that the woman wearing it can be bold and daring or sweet and demure. The possibilites are endless with simply switching accessories.

For the past couple of weeks I've been looking at LBDs to add to my collection. I have an assortment of classic LBDs as well as a few casual ones, I just want some new styles. I'm in the middle of a closet overhaul that is long overdue but it looks as if I'll be donating some dresses to Goodwill or the Salvation Army.

Having a LBD in your closet is essential, one never knows when the opportunity to get dolled up will present itself. I googled little black dress and found a write up on About.com.

Here are a few styles that I found during my online window shopping.




0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin