Let’s Moisturize Our Situation, Shall We????

9.01.2010

During my daily commute to and from work, I am shocked at the amount of dry, scaly elbows, ankles, and heels that I see. Where is the lotion? Has the art of applying a lotion or body cream died?? Is that no longer a part of the grooming process??? I don’t know what is going on but I do know that I don’t like it.

Let’s moisturize our situation, shall we? In other words make sure you apply a good moisturizing lotion everyday.

Two of the best lotions I have ever used are Lubriderm and Nivea.

lubriderm nivea

These work best at tackling dry skin. They also have formulas for extra dry skin. I find that the original formulas work for most people.

Dry elbows are never a good look. Apply a nice layer of cocoa or shea butter to them if they are a little on the rough side. Now let’s move down to the ankle and heel region. I highly suggest you apply a generous amount of Bag Balm, baby oil gel, or cocoa butter. What’s the point of wearing a cute dress and your ankles and heels are snow white???

Till next time!

~Kim

1 comments:

vonnie said...

I love a good body butter! a rusty ashy situation is NEVER a good look lol.


Socialite Dreams' Blog

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin