Christian Dior Minaudiere {Beauty Swoon}

9.03.2010

Is this not the most gorgeous makeup palette you have ever seen in your life?
dior minaudiere
Dior-Minaudiere-case-winter-holiday-2010  Dior-Minaudiere-open-winter-holiday-2010

Dior’s limited-edition Holiday 2010 palette Minaudiere (that’s tiny purse in French) is featured in the September issue of Allure and it is pretty much love at first sight for me. I need to see this gorgeousness in person.

The case and gold trim are so elegant and the colors will create the perfect smokey eye and nude lip looks. Honestly if I got my hands on the Minaudiere, I would be hesitant to use it. It’s just too pretty, lol!

The palette includes:

Dior Minaudiere Palette – $ 80.00 (Pricey but sooooo worth it.)
5 Color Eyeshadow in No.001 Five Golds
5 Color Iridescent in No.529 Endless Shine
Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen in Gold Edition


Addict Ultra Gloss
Available in 2 colors:
  • No.234 Pink Stiletto
  • No. 992 Black Lame
Dior Le Vernis
Available in 2 colors:
  • No. 226 Timeless Gold
  • No. 916 Czarina Gold
For more information:
Dior’s official website

1 comments:

makeup said...

The best styled makeup I have ever seen! I love my Dior! It keeps me fashionable every time.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin