Drugstore Gems: Lumene Time Freeze Firming Day Cream {Lumene Luvah}

6.03.2010

lumene time freeze firming day cream

Today’s drugstore gem is by one of my favorite brands, Lumene. I have never had a bad experience with any Lumene products.

For the past three weeks, I have used Time Freeze Firming Day Cream as an eye cream. I wasn’t too happy with the eye cream I was previously using and as soon as I used the last of it, I went in search of a better one. While I was at CVS, I decided to see what other options there were before I went to  high end brands like Lancome, Estee Lauder, or Chanel. Budget first!

Lumene Time Freeze Instant Cooling Eye Stick was $21.99 and in my opinion the stick was too small for the price. I don’t have dark circles, wrinkles, or puffiness eye issues yet, but I am in my 30’s and I want to keep the skin around my eyes tight. I decided to try the Firming Day Cream. CVS carries the 0.5 oz travel size for $3.99, which is what I purchased.

I apply the cream morning and night. I use it under my eyes and all around the lids. Three weeks of continuous use, has made the skin around my eyes much firmer and smoother. I love it! I highly suggest giving it a try if you want to start taking good care of the delicate skin around your eyes.

I’m a Lumene Luvah!

Until next time!!




For more information:
Lumene Time Freeze Firming Day Cream


Travel Size

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin