Zoe Saldana: Simply Chic

6.05.2010

zoe saldana1 
zoe saldana1a

Zoe Saldana rocked a white haute ruffled backless MaxMara dress, Christian Louboutins, and a sleek Ferragamo clutch to the Crystal + Lucy Awards where she received the “Face of the Future” award.

I love the dress but I’m biased because I love anything with ruffles. Some people think ruffles are too young and childlike but done right they are anything but. Zoe definitely got it right with this look. The contrast of the black ribbon belt is a nice touch as well. The one criticism I do have are the shoes. I’m just not sure about them with that particular dress. I would have opted for something light and strappy. Nonetheless, Zoe chose a great dress and she looked fabulous!

What do you think of Zoe’s look? Do you like the shoes? Talk to me!






pictures courtesy of Zimbio via Google

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin