Haute Bag Lady Bag of the Week

2.07.2010


True confession, I have been lusting after the Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr. Q Lil' Riz hobo for a nice long time. Its pictured above in dark portobello (gorgeous color), which I think is a pretty versatile neutral that can go with many outfits. I'm so over the basic leather bags in black and brown. I'm always on the hunt for other neutral options.

Marc Jacobs has created several versions of the Dr. Q Lil' Riz. Its availabe in nylon, has pleats, a twisted handle, and there are several colors including a vibrant purple, bold orange, kelly green, pale pink, ivory and the list goes on.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr. Q Lil' Riz hobo is a great bag to add to your collection if you have an extra $400+ laying around ;)


1 comments:

Hillerie Camille said...

Kim, love your site! This bag is really cute. You're right the same old black and brown bags do get old. I could rock this bag in a minute.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin