A Life of Style: Schick Quattro Trim Style

4.22.2009

I bought the Schick Quattro Trim Style after seeing an ad in one of my magazines. The battery operated bikini trimmer is the real gem of this razor. It gives a pretty close and neat trim. best of all the trimmer is very gentle. I was very pleased with the results. After using the trimmer, I followed up with Tend Skin and was all good.

The package comes complete with one AAA Energizer battery. The only issue I have is that the razor is not battery powered. I love my Venus Vibrance razor. If I could merge the Vibrance with Trim Style, I would be happy as lark.

So ladies, now that Trim Style is in stores there is no excuse for being unkept down there.

For more information:
Schick Quattro Trim Style

Click here for a $2 off coupon



0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin