A Man Of Style: Tyson Beckford

2.18.2008

Going forward, A Man Of Style will always be an interview that I conduct. I’m currently waiting for a certain up and coming actor’s schedule to free up but I thought I’d share the following from USA Weekend.

USA Weekend asks Tyson Beckford for the five items a fashionable man must have.

1. A tailored suit. You can purchase an off-the-rack suit, Beckford says, and take it to a good tailor.

2. A nice set of dress shirts. “Don’t be afraid of pink. Women love my pink dress shirts.”

3. Black leather loafers. They will dress up a suit and can be worn with jeans and a blazer.

4. A black or navy blue velvet blazer.

5. A good dress coat. Camel, navy blue, or black are ideal colors and make sure the coat is long enough to cover your sports coat.

I agree with Tyson’s list. These are items that can be found in a variety of price points and are great staples for a man who is building his wardrobe.





photo courtesy of Bravo

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin