The Dickey Revamped

2.06.2008

Who remembers those dickey's from the 1970's and 80's? My mom had a cream turtleneck dickey but she never wore it. I remember using it as a bib for my dolls. In case you need visuals:


(This one looks so much like the one my mom had.)








Not exactly what you call stylish, huh? Well it has been quite a few years since I've seen a dickey or caught someone wearing one. Twelve By Twelve, Forever 21's luxe cheap-chic spin off has revamped the dickey and provided matching cuffs:

Click the picture to enlarge
Worn underneath the right tops this is a very chic look. I have to admit I'm not 100% loving the cuffs.

Twelve By Twelve Pleated Collar/Cuff Set
picture courtesy of Twelve By Twelve






























0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin