Weekend Haul

3.15.2010

Hello Lovelies!!! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend despite Daylight Savings Time robbing us all of an hour of much needed rest. Thank goodness for coffee.

I indulged in some shopping and a movie this weekend. My birthday Amex gift card came in handy because I wanted to get some cute fun items. Mission accomplished ;)

The Weekend Haul - from top to bottom:

Liberty of London for Target coffee mug. I got the last two on the shelf. The collection only debuted yesterday but the housewares were almost gone when I arrived.

Liberty of London for Target shirtdress. I am crazy about this floral print.

Harajuku Lovers "Nerd Girl" tee. I'll wear this to yoga class.

Max Studio Floral top - As you all can see, I love flowers and prints =)

A new journal. Whenever I see a cute journal, I'll buy it. I couldn't resist the Burberry-like pattern of this one. It was only $3.99 at Office Depot. Yay!

















**All of the above items were purchased with my own money.**

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous Haulage!! Can't wait to the liberty of london collex comes to my target.

Anonymous said...

how cool, you got some nice stuff w/ur bday card. happy belated bday.

Anonymous said...

That Liberty of London blouse- I LOVE! I wish it wasn't all limited addition...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin