Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss

6.09.2008

Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss is the perfect blend of lip balm and lip gloss. This has been a staple in my makeup bag since early April. I picked it up from Macy's after work one day and I instantlly fell in love. I chose Rootbeer, a pretty pinkish neutral.

The consistency is very smooth and not at all sticky. It's ultra moisturizing and has a high gloss factor. And the greatest feature is how long it lasts! I got over two and a half hours of wear out of it.

In my opinion, this product offers it all except for SPF, hopefully Clinique will consider adding SPF 15. There are some new shades in the 2008 Air-Kissed Colours Summer Collection; Cocoa and Passionfruit are calling my name ;)

4 comments:

Elle said...

Thanks for the link love!!!

yummy411 said...

fabulous blog! thanks for stopping by my page and adding me to your blogroll. i appreciate it! i'm adding you to my blogroll, but most importantly subscribing by rss feed!

Kim {The Stylish Life} said...

Elle & Yummy,
Thanks so much. Both your blogs are awesome!!!!

DWJ said...

This stuff is good and it is one of those products I have but forget to talk about.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin