What's in my makeup bag?

5.29.2008

Hey lovely people! I'm on the mend after having surgery last week and I can't get around as much as I'd like to. In my confined state, for the next couple of weeks I'll be doing short posts.

I like peeking inside the makeup bags of celebrities and fellow beauty bloggers.

Here's a rundown of what products are in mine:

*Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Mineral Powder Blush in Pure Plum

*Physician's Formula Talc-Free Mineral Wear Mineral Mascara in Ultra Black

*Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in Lasting Shimmer
*Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Rootbeer
*Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Cuticle and Nail Moisture Treatment Pen
*Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Illume
*Maybelline NY Shadow Stylist in Casual Brown
*MAC Eye Shadow in Shale
*Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Majestic Plum
*MAC Cork Lip Liner
*Masaki/Masaki Roller Ball Fragrance







0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin