I'm a Phyto Believer

11.29.2007

Phytospecific Phytorelaxer


Over the years, I've heard too many to count glowing reviews about the Phytospecific Phytorelaxer. There are so many websites of testimonials where women rave about how much they love this relaxer. I decided to jump on the Phyto train and see if this product lives up to the hype.

I had trouble finding a salon in Chicago that uses Phytorelaxer. The product is sold at Sephora for those brave enough to relax their hair at home. I am not that brave. I know my limitations and leave certain tasks to trained professionals when it comes to my hair. Luckily I found a salon that has stylists trained to do the Phytorelaxer. I got my first Phytorelaxer two days ago.

Honestly I was more than a little concerned because I had a LOT of new growth; I was worried that the relaxer would not get my hair as straight as I like. The stylist worked the relaxer through my hair very quickly and smoothed it throughout the new growth. She went over the new growth and edges twice then told me to follow her to the shampoo bowl. After the rinsing of the relaxer, the shampooing, and the restructurer (conditioning treatment), I was ready to see my hair.

I was blown away by what I saw. After it was rinsed out my hair was very slick and straight. As she began to blowdry my hair on a very low heat setting, my hair looked transformed. I could not believe the amount of bounce and body I was seeing. The style looked amazing because there was life to my hair. With other relaxers my hair looked okay but the style would lose most of it's ooomph by the time I left the salon. Two days later and my hair has retained the bounce and the glossiness. Overall my hair appears to be in very good condition. Phytorelaxer has made a believer out of me!

Check out these sites to learn more about the Phytorelaxer:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What salon was this out of curiousity? I'm thinking about switching to a phyto salon.

kay said...

Could you please let me know what salons in chicago use phyto - just one is fine....where did you go please?

-desperate

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin