The Stylish Life: Haute Bag Lady Bag of The Week

11.10.2010


Mulberry Python Bayswater
Mulberry's classic Bayswater  bag in metallic gold python makes me want to curl up in a little ball and just cry. Where oh where is my billionaire boyfriend???

This is a gorgeous bag. It has a brown suede interior and the buckles on the side expand to make the bag larger. I would carry this haute bag whether I was dressed up or down. The Python Bayswater is a bag that says "Yes, I do have it all and you should envy me." Just kidding...

By the way, it costs $4000 and my birthday is in 2 months. I implore you all to feel free to donate to my handbag fund at anytime or just send the bag to me. I love getting gifts. *smile*




pictures courtesy of  Netaporter.com




3 comments:

Nikia Jefferson said...

I was already a fan of the Bayswater. But this python one is to die for!! I would live in this bag. Love it!

Courtney said...

This bag is HAUTE!!! I love it!

airbrush makeup said...

Bag is my addiction! And this bag is lovely.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin